Weehawken Creative Arts invites you to the 32nd ANNUAL RIDGWAY RENDEZVOUS ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL on August 13 & 14, 2016! Show runs 9-5pm Sat. and 10-5pm on Sunday!
VENDORS: Applications will be open on September 1st on Zapplication for the 2016 event. Ridgway Rendezvous is now on Zapplication! Go to www.zapplication.com & type “Ridgway Rendezvous“. Click Here for a PDF printable version of the 2016 Application: rendezvous application 2016 . And, head here for more information for interested Vendors!
Ridgway is located at the junction of Highways 550 and 62, in Southwest Colorado, Gateway to the beautiful San Juan Mountains. Montrose, Ouray and Telluride are just a few miles from Ridgway. We are an important town on the San Juan Scenic Highway, the most beautiful and popular tourist route in Colorado. We offer artists and patrons a well organized, quality show. We are known for one of the most picturesque locations for booth set-up and for shoppers in our spacious town park and for successful sales for our vendors. The Rendezvous is a juried show with a commitment to quality.
The show is attended by several thousand customers and is hailed by many of our regular participants as “one of their best shows of the year”. The organizers offer live musical entertainment all day both days of the show and several attractions are geared specifically to children. The event is fun for the whole family and there is no admission charge. We hope to see you this summer!
The Ridgway Rendezvous Arts and Crafts Festival is hosted and sponsored by Weehawken Creative Arts with Kentee Pasek as the Creative Director for the Event. Funds raised at this event help support Weehawken’s Youth Arts Programs.
Special thanks to the following for their contributions:
- The Choate Family ~ Dan & Carla Choate (Choate Excavation)
- Colorado Yurt Company – http://www.coloradoyurt.com
- Monadnock Mineral Services- www.mmsouray.com
- Exotic Earth Coffee Roasters – https://www.facebook.com/ouraycoffee
- Mountain Market, Ridgway – http://ridgwaymountainmarket.com/
- Ridgway Yoga Shala – http://www.ridgwayyogashala.com/
- Ridgway Rail Road Museum –http://www.ridgwayrailroadmuseum.org/
- Potential Power – http://www.potentialpowersystems.com/
- Town of Ridgway – http://ridgwaycolorado.com/
- Annaed’s Roll Off – http://www.annaedsrolloff.com/
- Ridgway Yoga Shala
- San Juan Wine and Liquors
- Radio Partners:
- Grand Junction Radio/MBC Grand Broadcasting: (http://www.gjradio.com/Default.htm)
- Mountain Chill ( http://mountainchill.com/index.php )
- Danny & Jeannie Powers
- Ouray Liquors
- 2 Rascals Brewery
- The Sherbino Theater
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Volunteers, Jury & Judges