Family & Business Sponsorship
Your business or family can be part of something extraordinary!
Ticket sales and tuition cover only a portion of our program and operating expenses. With your support, Weehawken Creative Arts can continue to provide affordable classes, spectacular dance productions, exciting new emerging programs in theater, and special events including the Annual Amateur Sculpting Contest, the Sneffels Fiber Festival and the Ridgway Rendezvous.
- Weehawken now runs our Business/Family Sponsor program on an annual basis.
- Sponsorship runs from November 1 - October 31
- Sponsor sign-ups are available from June through mid-Sept each year.
- Sponsorship covers all Weehawken special events including: The Ridgway Rendezvous Arts and Crafts Festival, All Youth Theater Productions (2+), All Weehawken Dance Productions (3+), The Sneffels Fiber Festival, The Annual Gingerbread House Family Workshops, The Amateur Sculpting Contest and more.
- Click Here for a link to the sponsor information packet now!